Search Nathan's Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My "website"

Hi, you have reached my "website". Yes, I know it is a blog. But with so many media outlets online today, I like the simplicity of a blog. I just might keep it this way for awhile.

If you want to see pictures of what I have been involved with lately, please go to www.facebook.com/priskvocalstudios and Like my page. I will post upcoming events on this Blog and on my Facebook page, so you won't miss a thing.

I am blessed to be able to use my voice for God's work here on Earth. I hope that you feel the same way about whatever God has given you to do. I was challenged by an evangelist who spoke in our school's chapel this morning. He asked "why would we ever want to do anything less than our best? Are we half-speed Christians or full-speed Christians?" (he is the chaplain for the South Carolina Gamecocks football team) I want to be a full-speed Christian and share the Gospel and my testimony wherever I can. Will you do the same? I hope Jesus Christ means that much to you.

Feel free to leave a comment and make my blog look like someone actually reads it. I know there has to be at least one out there.

God bless,

Nathan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I am reading your blog! My family was given "Be Still" about a year ago by your sister, who is a cousin of mine by marriage. We like the recording very much. After much conjecture on my part as to what your site was like I decided to check it out. I am not disappointed.

Is this an acceptable comment?