Search Nathan's Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Greg Howlett Live TV, DVD, and CD Taping

I had an incredible experience last night. It has been awhile since I've had the opportunity to perform in a major production and I realized in the middle of everything last night that I very much enjoy it. Not because I want to be seen on a stage, but because it is a rush to put on a live performance, knowing that if you don't do your part correctly others will be effected and you also have to react to situations as they constantly change, no matter how much rehearsal time you have.

Greg Howlett (www.greghowlett.com) is a friend of mine who has already released 5 CDs and one DVD and this new release, scheduled for Thanksgiving, will be the best one yet. He teamed up with Steve Mauldin again for his orchestration and vocals and included a band that was amazing.

Knowing that I would get to introduce the refrain of one song to the audience, I was looking forward to helping out. Once I got to the stage he made me sing "I'd Rather Have Jesus" off my new album and then asked if I would sing a verse of "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" and include the audience. I must say that he didn't have to twist my arm, and I am very thankful for the opportunity he gave me.

Please go to Greg's website and find out more about him. You'll be glad you did.

Thanks again Greg!

Nathan

No comments: