Search Nathan's Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Daniel Mount reviews "Be Still"

http://www.southerngospelblog.com/archives/17031

I want to say "thank you" to Daniel Mount for taking the time to listen to my CD and review it. I must say he was very kind. If you have a minute to read his thoughts, please click on the link above and leave a comment when you finish.

Click here to purchase/download "Be Still"!

God bless, and enjoy the weekend. I get to celebrate my son Gideon's 6th birthday. Crazy kid wanted fondue and cupcakes (not at the same time, I'm pretty sure).

Nathan

2 comments:

Justin McLeod said...

The videos that Diana posted on Youtube are GREAT, and I look forward to hearing your CD! One of the best renditions of "I'd Rather Have Jesus" I think I've ever heard!

Primetime Babyboomers said...

Just ordered your CD. Looking forward to listening to it!